A polyclonal antibody for Phosphoserine from Species Independent. The antibody is produced in rabbit after immunization with Phosphoserine conjugated to KLH, and phosvitin mixture. The Antibody is tested and validated for WB, IHC, ICC/IF, IP, ELISA assays with the following recommended dilutions: WB (1:500), ICC/IF (1:50), ELISA (1:250), IP (1:100). This Phosphoserine antibody is conjugated to ATTO 390.
- Additional information:
- Protein phosphorylation is an important posttranslational modification that serves many key functions to regulate a protein's activity, localization, and protein-protein interactions. Phosphorylation is catalyzed by various specific protein kinases, which involves removing a phosphate group from ATP and covalently attaching it to to a recipient protein that acts as a substrate. Most kinases act on both serine and threonine
- others act on tyrosine, and a number (dual specificity kinases) act on all three. Because phosphorylation can occur at multiple sites on any given protein, it can therefore change the function or localization of that protein at any time (1). Changing the function of these proteins has been linked to a number of diseases, including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, inflammation and neurological disorders (2-4).
- Storage and shipping:
- Shipped on ice packs at +4ºC. Upon receipt keep at -20ºC.
- The gross weight ( in kg) of the package is ~1.4 kg. The net weight of the product is ~0.4 grams.
- The item is not hazardous according to both ADR and UN. Its tariff code is 3002.15.0000 (Immunological products, put up in measured doses or in forms or packings for retail sale). The UNSPSC code of the product is 12352203 (Antibodies).
- Notes:This product is not for human or animal treatment or consumption. Not for use in diagnostics or therapeutics. For in vitro research use only.